- To establish a comprehensive State-of-the-art teaching hospital and research centre to serve all patients irrespective of caste, creed, religion and economic status.
- To conduct advanced research in all spheres of communicable and Non-communicable diseases with a resolve to improve the quality of life and cure-rates.
- To create awareness by educating the community about communicable and Non-communicable diseases with special focus on rural India.
- To screen and detect communicable and Non-communicable diseases at early stage by reaching to the community through preventive programme initiative.
To heal and comfort the suffering with compassion and respect, by sharing the fullness of life, we envisage a society where everyone attains holistic health and well being, specially recognizing the rights and dignity of the tribals and the marginalized.
To create a set of excellence in medical education, to provide quality medical care with research and to prepare medical professionals who will cater to the health needs especially of the remote neglected rural populations of the nation.
Solace to the suffering in Jharkhand's tribal heartland
- A Not-For-Profit teaching and research hospital.
- 25 acres of land and existing hospital gifted by the Medical mission sisters and local parish.
- Hospital built in 1947 needs to be renovated and upgraded.
- 300 bedded Hospital constructed and administered by CBCI.
- Total Project cost Rs 350 Crores.